ROOMS - FACILITIES
- We offer accommodation in dorms of various sizes, private rooms and family studio apartments. All of our rooms come with freshly made beds, A/C and private bathroom (our bigger dorms even have two toilets and two showers!). Our range of rooms makes us suitable not only for backpackers on a budget, but also for travelers over 30 that still enjoy the young atmosphere of a hostel bar while preferring to book their own room with bathroom.
- Private rooms’ extras: flat screen TV, towels and bathroom amenities, kitchenettes in the studios and private patio with Acropolis views available for superior studios. Boutique doubles & twins are located in a private rooms-only building for extra comfort. (Towels available for rent a reception (2€) for dorms).
- Wifi is available throughout the buildings free of charge and we also have computers in our basements where you can also relax on the sodas after a long day. The basement facilities also include pool table and home cinema. Kitchen and laundry services are also available. We have recently installed security lockers, where you can store your luggage before check-in or after check-out. We are open 24 hours a day and our rooms’ locks are operated by security key cards.
- Group booking: we have a dedicated area to make sure group check ins are quick, smooth and easy. This area may also be booked for group meeting throughout their stay. With more than 10 years of experience we are here to make your group booking procedure and trip organization easy and efficient. Transfers, tours, meals, cruises and more activities are available to be booked before your arrival. Even Thai massage!
- Click here to read all “Group Rules” for your stay at AthenStyle
- We are located in the historical centre of Athens, within walking distance from the Acropolis and all the historical sites. Just on the border between Monastiraki (flea market) and Psyrri (a lively area with restaurant, bars and cafes), in a safe neighborhood where it is easy and pleasant ti stroll around.
- Metro stop Monastiraki: direct connection to the airport and to Piraeus port (where ferries for the Greek islands leave from). Groups arriving by bus can be dropped off right at the corner of the main street (only 20 meters away).
- Our famous Rooftop Café, Bar & Restaurant has a breathtaking 360 degree view of the historical sights of the city and offers the best deals on coffees, drinks and food. It is very popular among travelers and locals and open year round.
- Breakfast is offered daily from 8-12 for a small fee of 4 EUR per person, including Greek yoghurt and honey, fresh fruit and ham & cheese.
- It is open from breakfast time until midnight, offering homemade meals for 10 euro, happy hour deals and all day beer bucket offers.
- During the summer a VIP area on top of the rooftop bas is available to be booked for private events for a minimum charge of 10 euro pp (10 people max)
- We use extra virgin olive oil rom our trees in Kalamata for the preparation of our dishes and salads.
ATHENSTYLE NEXT DOOR BAR
Located right next door to the main reception area
It may be booked by groups for private parties, activities and informal meetings.
Enquire about prices and availability by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROUP BOOKING FORM
Do you have a question, comment or suggestion?
Let us know through the contact form, we’ll read and answer to all of them.